About Attorney Otto S. Hurtado
Otto S. Hurtado is an experienced family law attorney. He is certified as a Family Law Mediator and Guardian ad Litem. Mr. Hurtado is a Graduate of the University of Illinois at Chicago, and earned his Juris Doctorate from Northern Illinois, College of Law. Mr. Hurtado is actively involved in the Kane County Bar Association, participating in various activities such as, Ask A Lawyer Day, Lawyer in the Library, volunteer Judge for Mock Trial Competitions, and as a participate the Guardian Ad Litem training. Mr. Hurtado understands that no two cases are alike, and believes in tailoring services specifically for his clients.
Mr. Hurtado was born and raised in Chicago, and met his Wife while in Law School at Northern Illinois College of Law. Mr. Hurtado and his Wife saw Kane County as a great location to raise a family and moved into the Kane County with their dogs Pickles and Olive.
- Illinois, 2008
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois, 2008
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, 2004
- B.A. in Liberal Arts and Sciences, Political Science
Past Employment Positions:
- Associate Attorney at Douglas B. Warlick and Associates, Geneva, Illinois, 2011-2015
- Associate Attorney at The Law offices of Gil & Cruz, Aurora, Illinois, 2008-2011
- Supreme Court Rule 711 Attorney at Zeke Giorgi Legal Clinic, Domestic Abuse, 2008
- ABA Section of Litigation Judicial Intern for the Honorable Sebastian T. Patti, June – August 2007